Thursday, January 1, 2009

Every end is just another beginning.

With the close of 2008, I open a new chapter in my life. Moments ago (literally), I completed my list of 101 things that I will attempt to do over the next 1001 days. Not all of them are glamorous, and not all of them are firsts. This list represents a guide to accomplishing goals that I believe are worthy. Some of these goals are purely practical, but the majority of them exist only to bring about joy & fond memories.

The quality of life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away.

1 comment:

  1. well i KNOW you'll be attending a wedding in 155 days! :-)

    this is such a cool idea. best of luck to you AJ!

    oh, and as someone who loves web design i highly recommend this site: www.htmlgoodies.com.

    ReplyDelete